Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Monday, 22 July 2013

Blackshot (modified Longshot)

My customised Longshot, "Blackshot".

Pics after jump

Performance enhancing modifications:
- AR removed
- air hole sealed
- plunger dead space filled
- pump action mod (PALS, Pump Action Longshot)
- additional spring (Elite Firestrike)
- plunger padded

Aesthetic modifications:
- "armed" light turns on when primed
- short blade bayonet
- hand guard
- paint job (silver on flat black)
- scope converted to tactical light

Other modifications:
- extra hole for shoulder stock adjustment










I'm very happy with how this blaster has turned out. The Longshot was given to me as it was in a state of disrepair. When I got it it barely got 30 feet, I tested it and it can easily reach 70 feet. I had most of the materials already needed to make this. I only had to spend an additional AUD8.

Hope you like it :)

~ Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...