Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Nerf Rebelle website is up.

The website for Nerf's Rebelle line went live last night (Thanks to My Last Dart for the heads up).


So far all we get is the girl-punk looking Rebelle logo and a (what appears to be) poorly directed promo video that seems to promote female empowerment (as well as Rebelle of course). The promo video seems to be targeted at the 10-14 year age range and shows all of the Rebelle blasters we've already seen, and (if you look) a holdster for the Sweet Revenge blaster (formerly known as Wildshot). Whether these blasters get a paint job for the Zombie Strike line is up to Hasbro, but if you ask me, I hope they don't. Reason being, I thought the whole point of Rebelle was for girls to have their own exclusive range, repainting them would take away that exclusivity.


Love it or hate it, it looks like Rebelle is a thing now and I'm not against it. I have a 3 year old daughter (3 at the time I wrote this anyway) and she loves running around the house shooting her big brother with my blasters. If the Rebelle line gets more people (females) into Nerf then it can't be a bad thing can it?



~ Rob

1 comment:

  1. Nerf dart wars will never be the same after the creation of the world's biggest Nerf gun. their explanation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...