More after jump.
The Variety Club is an international charity helping out kids in need. In Australia, they have an event called the Variety Bash. A "bash" is Aussie slang for what they call a "banger race" in the UK. However with the Variety Bash, there are no winners. It's a bunch of mates having a good time on a road trip, raising money for charity. In this years New South Wales Bash, one of the cars is the Nerf Bash Car, number 18.
There are rules for the types of cars you can use in the bash:
- cars must be at least 30 years old and mechanically sound
- no "go fast" modifications, suspension upgrades, rollcages etc are permitted
- vehicle must be two wheel drive
- cosmetic modifications are allowed
Here are the guys that'll be driving it...
So, the competition. Well, thanks to Hasbro Australia I have two Centurions and two Rapidstrikes to give to some lucky winners!
How to enter:
1. go to https://secure4.everydayhero.com.au/car18/donate
2. make a donation in the value of $10 (Australian dollars) using either your Youtube username or Facebook name in the "nickname" section.
3. if you've used your Youtube username, then enter "SBNC Youtube" in the message section, if you've used your Facebook name, then in the message section type "SBNC Facebook". This is so I can id the competition entrants.
1. donations must be of $10 AUD minimum to be an eligible entry
2. enter as many times as you want
3. donations of more than $10 (eg. $20 or $30) will qualify as multiple entries, however, the donation must be a multiple of $10. If the donation is for an amount that is not a multiple of $10, then the donated amount will be rounded down to the nearest multiple of $10 and the number of entries will be calculated from the rounded amount
4. competition closes on the 15th of September 2013 at 11:59pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
5. winners will be notified by message via Youtube or Facebook
6. failure to reply to the message in 48 hours will result in your prize being forfeit and another entrant will be drawn to be the winner
There will be two runners up. The first runner up drawn will win a Nerf N-Strike Elite MEGA Centurion. The Second runner up drawn will win a Nerf N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18. The grand prize winner will win a Nerf N-Strike Elite MEGA Centurion AND Nerf N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18!!! YES, you could win both a Centurion and a Rapidstrike. This competition is international, however, the prizes are the Aussie grey trigger versions (65 feet limited) and therefore not as powerful as the USA versions.
LIKING MY FACEBOOK PAGE OR SUBSCRIBING TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ARE NOT REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRY FOR THIS COMPETITION
Grand Prize now includes my personal Elite Pinpoint Sight!!!!! If we can raise $1000 for the Nerf Bash Car.