Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Live in Australia and want a Rebelle Pink Crush?

Almost all of the Rebelle line is now available on Amazon.com, but, the seller doesn't ship to Australia. But TaoBao's English site Aliexpress.com has you covered... sort of.

So, with Taobao, unless you know someone in China... that you trust, you can't really buy anything from TaoBao because the sellers don't ship internationally. But TaoBao's English sister site AliExpress has you covered. They do ship internationally and at the moment they have a Rebelle Pink Crush for sale...


The Pink Crush and the Guardian Crossbow are the only Rebelle blasters I'm really interested in and I want to get this one. The blaster + shipping will cost close to AUD20, pricey, but, not ridiculously expensive. My daughter would love this thing, I want the Guardian Crossbow to repaint it. The smooth flat sides will make sanding it easy and applying my own graphics would be easy.

Here in Australia we're expecting an October/November release for the Rebelle stuff, a close to Christmas release makes sense to me but... as we know with the Aussie Stryfe and the USA Stockade, Hasbro likes to take their time. Still no word on a release date for the Elite Rayven in Australia yet :(

I'll leave it up to you whether to go through with buying it or not.

~ Rob

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I really like the Rebelle, wonderful share!

    I would also vouch for http://www.chinabuy.com.au and they don't charge a service fee if you're in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...