Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Nerf Super Soaker Crossbow on Baidu

It's been a while since we've seen anything new from the Super Soaker line. And if new pictures are to be believed, a new blaster is on the horizon.

Pics after jump.


Longtuoai posted some photos of a Super Soaker Crossbow on Baidu yesterday. I saw the thumbnails but the colouring of the blaster threw me off so I passed it by with out a second thought. Then Smeagolsaur from the Nerf Sub-Reddit pointed out that it's actually a Nerf product.


As you can see it's a different colour scheme to the white blue and orange of the current Super Soaker line.


Never seen a Super Soaker Crossbow before. To be honest I think the shape looks good. Like a futuristic/sci-fi crossbow. There is no trigger, suggesting that it's a pump-to-shoot type blaster. I've not seen green on a Super Soaker blaster for some time too. I


I'm not sure what function the bow arms will have. It's likely to be cosmetic but not much is known at this point. They do appear to fold inward though for easier storage and pop out with the press of the orange button on the side.

I quite like the colour scheme, it could indicate a shift in paint job the the whole Super Soaker line, much like the Revonix was for the Vortex line.

What do you guys think? With summer coming to the Southern Hemisphere soon, would you be picking one up?

~ Rob

3 comments:

  1. It's been a while since we've seen anything new from the Super Soaker line. And if new pictures are to be believed, a new blaster is on the .crossbow scopes

    ReplyDelete
  2. No trigger, not interested. God I miss Larami.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...