Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Saturday, 8 March 2014

Absence of content explained

Time passes quickly when you're busy. And I've had a lot on my plate recently to keep me busy. There are a select few who know what's been taking up most of my free time recently and I'm really hoping I'll be able to come through with it! I'm not going to say anything right now, it's a secret, but it's the biggest Nerf mod project I've ever undertaken!

Other things sucking my time include my pool. The electric thingy that converts salt (salt water pool) into chlorine needs to be replaced and as a result the pool needs way more maintenance then it usually would. I've also been placed on night shift for the last two weeks and that severely limits the time I have to blog and film YouTube episodes.

I'm on another week of night shift this week, then hopefully there won't be any more for a while.

Just letting you know I'm not dead. Because that's how the internet and YouTube works, if you don't post anything for a while, then people think you've died.

~ Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...