Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Grey trigger Sonic Ice Rampage on Taobao

We were told that there were no plans to bring the Sonic Ice line to Australia, but, it looks like they've done it again.

More after boing.

After Baidu's revival, I decided to check Taobao this morning. And I found this...


Note the range quote on the box. 20m, the Australian range. And not a mention of a range in feet anywhere. This got me thinking. So I looked some more and found this...


GREY TRIGGER!

China and other countries get grey triggers too, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. But, we know the Sonic Ice series is a Toys R Us exclusive and there is no mention of Sonic Ice on their Chinese website and they get the orange trigger versions in Hong Kong. And we all know that once we see a grey trigger version leaked on a Chinese website, it's usually only a matter of time before we see them in the big brown country.


No idea when we should expect these in Australia. I would be surprised if we see them before August though. And because they're a TRU thing, you know they'll be expensive, but, I'll get the Sonic Ice Rampage anyway and put my Orange Mod Works kit in it. 'Cause I can.

So, now there is hope that we'll be getting the Sonic Ice series down under... YAY!

The Rampage is my favourite blaster, I know there are better ones available, but the Rampage will always have a special spot in my heart, jams and all. Because love is a very illogical thing.

~ Rob

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...