Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Thursday, 12 June 2014

Absence explained and something big on the horizon

Thought I'd take this time to explain my recent absence. The last week I've been working on a big project and it has been sucking up all my spare time. I've also been occupied planning stuff for my daughter's fourth birthday part.

I even made the cake.


I can tell you that there is a something big on the horizon coming from me. It'll be my last big mod for a while as I start studying in August and won't have much time for the hobby. This should pick after though :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice cake, very clever design and decoration! My daughter wanted her Rayven re painted candy red pearl this week!
    They tend to get what they want don't they....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...