Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Friday, 5 September 2014

Nerf MEGA Cyclone Shock and Bigshock pics

Well, that didn't take long. After all of those 2015 blasters were leaked, we're seeing photos of them already!

More after jump.



I'll start with the one that may replace my Bolter as my MEGA of choice for a side-arm, the Cyclone Shock.


I NEED IT!


It's a six-shooter MEGA revolver, what's not to like? From this angle it's hard to tell if the cylinder drops or if it's a front loader like the Hammershot. It's like someone took the Strongarm and injected it with life threatening levels of synthol. Only this time, the results look good. Like... REALLY GOOD!

And now the heavily re-coloured/re-shelled/re-released Jolt gets the questionable pharmaceutical treatment too!


JOLT
noun: jolt; plural noun: jolts

an unpleasant surprise or shock.
"that information gave her a severe jolt"
synonyms: fright, the fright of one's life, shock, scare; More

A jolt is a shock, right? So this is a Bigshock. I wonder if the guy that came up with that name got a raise? I've noticed that on the N-Strike logo on this one, there is no Elite banner. So... will this one fire Elite ranges? We were told that the Blazin' Bow would be the last new blaster for the N-Strike line, so what's this then?

I'm meh about the Bigshock but all I can say about the Cycloneshock is, I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it.

I've been studying in-case you're wondering where I've been. I've got two subjects to go, each are 5 weeks long and there is a two week break between them. I just happened to have spare time now, just when these pics were posted on Baidu. Lucky huh?

~ Rob

6 comments:

  1. Awesome seeing you post again. I check your site daily in hopes of a new post. Today was a good day. Is there a Nerf News video in the works? Hope so. Taker ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rob- I want it two, shame I have a Bolter with removable clips sitting on the to do pile! Curse you Nerf....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post man! How about the Berserker, or the Flipfire?

    Pics here... Dunno if you've seen them or not....

    https://plus.google.com/116619905893124044677/posts/J8Cp3PrB6X9

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a very successful triple-cylinder mod for the excellent Strongarm. If this new Cyclone Shock has a similar swing out mechanism, I WILL be doing the same to it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed some spelling errors:

      It looks as though the cyclone and berzerker are both drum fed blasters.

      Do you think that this is in response to the criticisms of the magnus and centurion that the MEGA darts aren't sturdy enough for magazines? Or does this mirror how other blasters series have been released with drum fed and single shot blasters coming first before clip system blasters so that they can sell more blasters?

      Either way I want a MEGA blaster so I'll be buying one.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...