Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Where Have I Been?

It's been a while since I'd posted anything. Life has been very busy for me since the start of August due to an IT course I'm doing. Any spare time I had for Nerf is now study time. Right now I'm on subject two of three and two classes into the total of five for this subject. Then I get two weeks off, then the third and final subject. Maybe then I'll have time for Nerf.

More after jump.

Since I started classes, I've passed 500 likes on Facebook and am edging my way to 5000 subscribers on YouTube! (4570 at the time of this post) And that is just so awesome! I really can't thank you enough.

Even with my busy schedule, I'm trying to find time for YouTube and Blog content. I recently showed you around one of my foam arms dealers in Brisbane, and you can watch it here.


I have got so many projects planned and I can't wait to get back at it. On the agenda is:
• new motors, battery and rewire for the Mega Strike
• gonna have a go at making some minimised Rapidstrikes, two of them (Uzi mod with 3x 180 motors in each)
• overhaul for Rayven
• Dart Zone Covert Ops Scorpion review (I know, everyone has done one but it was a free sample and I feel obligated to)
• Stampede mods: part 2 (a year after part one!)
• 1000 YouTube subscriber give-a-way (a lot belated)
• 500 Facebook like give-a-way (a little belated)
• 5000 YouTube subscriber competition and give-a-way (and I know just the thing *wink*)
• repair Strongarm
• repair Green Meanie
• repair Elite Alpha Trooper
• review Doublestrike
• mod Doublestrike
• host comeback war (need moar darts)

And that's the list just from the top of my head, there is more to it but I can't think of it right now. There is a spare bedroom in my house and on the bed you'll find a pile of blasters. I call this my project bed, this is where blasters go before they are either reviewed, modified or repaired. I've recently taken a delivery of ten 180 motors, two 130 high RPM motors, two 2s 1300ma LiPo batteries, one 3s 2300ma LiPo battery, and set of four Trustfires and a charger for them. I've also ordered a Mega Bigshock but I'm still waiting on it.

So, as you can see, there is a lot you can expect from me once classes are done with. Ten weeks to go :(

~ Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...