Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Monday, 4 May 2015

Sonic Ice Magnus

I really like the Sonic Ice Line. Rampage, Retaliator, even the Hailfire look sweeet in that translucent blue. Then the Sonic Ice Centurion came along and I fell in love with that colour on it. Not going to buy one though.

And now we have the Sonic Ice Magnus... after the jump.


Good ole Baidu user Longtuoai (whom I've heard works in one of the Nerf factories) give us another look into the future with these images.


One the red variant there is a white stripe on the fore-grip, none of that on the Sonic Ice version, but I'm ok with it really. Less white paint means we get to see more of the see-through goodness.


This is the latest addition to the Sonic Ice line which now includes...


I'm really diggin' the colour, a lot. And the see-through novelty will really pay off when there is a lot of moving parts like the Centurion (still not going to get one). And I really like the Sonic Ice Mega darts too, they're like giant Elite darts.

So far Sonic Ice has yet to make an official appearance down here, I hope it does soon, I'm in love with the Sonic Ice Rampage.


What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. You're in love with the RAMPAGE but will you buy it? Now they have a Sonic Ice MAGNUS, bet ya' a Sonic Fire MAGNUS is coming soon. Did you see my Sonic Ice post from last September? http://specimen7s.blogspot.com/2014/09/sonic-ice.html NERF ON!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...