Southern Brisbane Nerf Club

Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Sonic Ice Thunderbow (yep)

It started with the Rampage, then the Retaliator, Centurion and the Jolt. Then the Magnus. Now the Thunderbow get the ice treatment.

BOING!

Firstly here is the photo courtesy of Baidu.


Look. I'm all for Sonic Ice. I love it. Looks awesome. But this might be going too far Toys R Us. Yes, Toys R Us are responsible for this because they're paying Hasbro to make this exclusive line. And it's not like Hasbro is going to say no to money.

I want the Retaliator, Ramapge, Magnus and even the Centurion in the translucent blue. I really really do. But not this. I'm not sold. It just doesn't look right to me. And I can't be the only one. Why it doesn't look right I can't say. The clear blue really works on 'gun' style blasters but on a Thunder Bow it... you see... I ah....

I can't explain what it is about this that I don't like.

One thing is for sure though. If the Tunder Bow looked like a Sun Fish before, it looks even more like one now.


Some people love the Thunder Bow for it's derpy fun-ness. Not me. I've never liked it and this new colour doesn't change that.

Share your thoughts.

~ Rob

3 comments:

  1. Not a fan of the thunderbow either

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot (or not) to mention tha they made a Sonic Ice HAILFIRE as well. See it here. http://specimen7s.blogspot.com/2014/09/sonic-ice.html NERF ON Rob!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...